De Dakter's Kure ©

Tuesday 24 July 2007

HOLIDAY


I just got back from holiday a week ago. I had an amazing time. I went back home and it was beautiful. The weather was nice a sunny. I got such a great tan :)

Unfortunately since I got back to England I started a night shift so the memories of the sun kinda faded pretty damn quickly. The weather here is bloody horrible. I mean it looks more like Bangladesh then England. Raining all the time and flash flooding. NASTY

I love the ocean/sea. I love being close to it. It's the view that I love... Sunsets are damn beautiful.

Anyway attached above is a painting I like to call Blazing sunset... It was once hot day on the mediteranean coast and the colours were so vivid. I really hope u enjoy it.

Peace

De Dakter

Labels:

posted by De Dakter's Kure at 09:35

2 Comments:

beautiful masterpiece. love the colors. isn't it easy to forget how much fun and how much you relaxed once back to the grind? i try to "re-live" the memory in my mind when i get caught up in the daily bullisht. you can take a vacation/holiday any time you want... it's up to you to buy the ticket and go.

24 July 2007 at 10:11  

I know bro it kinda sucks have fast it fades away... But as u said it won't be long till my next one.

Hope ure well

De Dakter

24 July 2007 at 11:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home